Sunday, September 14, 2008

SO helpful....

So as many of you know we are in the process of potty training. The girls have pretty much mastered the pee pee part but we are still working on the pooping thing...
Well, yesterday afternoon the girls were upstairs playing with their babies and looking at the clock I realized it was time for naps, so, when I got upstairs I realized they were in the bathroom. At first I thought they were getting into the drawers as they sometimes like to do but when I pushed the door open there was Eva sitting on the potty, when she saw me she said "Mommy, I did a BIG poo poo" and then Mia quickly followed with " I wiped Eva Mommy." And sure enough she had gone poop and there was a huge pile of t.p. as well. Casey and I had a good laugh about it.
Those girls just love being independent!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah for poopy in the potty! Those little snuggies are so funny!

Jamie said...

The timeshare was great! Tiny, but great! And it was right in the middle of the city so we could walk everywhere..THANKS AGAIN! I will have to call you to tell you about it

Meggen said...

So cute! They are growing up to be such big, helpful, sweet kids! Give them big loves from all of us in UT!