Thursday, October 23, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes....

Earlier today Maxwell and I were out on the front patio on the porch swing and he turned to me and said "Mom, I haven't seen any snails for a long time....I think they all went to Mexico."

This evening while babysitting my nephew Hudson, Mia and Eva kept asking why he wasn't talking to them. I told them that he was to little to talk. Mia looked at me and said "he needs a whole junk of teeth so that he can talk to us." What? "Junk" must be slang for "a lot" (at least according to Maxwell, I think that's what it means, because he uses that word all the time to describe things)and why Hudson needs teeth to talk? Well, I'm not sure.

HA,HA,HA!!! Hope this made you laugh or at least smile!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sooo funny. I love the things kids say. Don't they always make life a little simpler and sweeter. Miss you. As of today only 92 days left.... what will it be.

Emily said...

Tammy you are so smart for writing those cute little things down! I for sure laughed and smiled!