Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A week of firsts!!

Last Wednesday night while watching the Laker game with Daddy, Kylynne rolled over for the first time. She is getting so strong. Then on Sunday morning after breakfast I got her to laugh for the first time, it was the sweetest thing ever! She is growing so much and will be 3 months old tomorrow. She is the most pleasant baby ever. She is so content to just lay there and watch what's going on. She rarely cries and loves it when anyone talks to her. We are so glad she is in our family. We love little baya-bia Ky Ky... (as her older brother and sisters like to call her)







7 comments:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to see her when I'm 100% better, I want to hold her and love her for hours, k! :) Thanks for putting this weekend together, it was fun to hang and be with the girls! Love ya!

Jamie said...

Oh Tammy that little precious face! She is an angel! Congrats on having four beautiful babies!

Brooke said...

What a little sweetheart! I can't wait to get my hands on her in just a few weeks!

Meggen said...

She has grown and changed so much in just a couple weeks! What a little cutie! Big loves to everyone out there!

Melody said...

Oh I want to squeeze those little cheeks. What a precious baby.

Mae said...

She is such a cutie, but is anyone surprised? :) I love her name!

Marci said...

What a doll! She sounds like my Carson. Just content and happy. I can't believe she rolled already! I better keep a closer eye on Carson! She's beautiful Tammy!