Monday, July 12, 2010

Lazy days of summer...

It's been so cloudy and cool for the last week so when the kiddo's woke up this morning and looked outside they yelled "oh my gosh, it's a sunny day" and immediately ran out in their pj's to ride their bikes. After playing in the hot sun for a little while they were all sticky and sweaty so I put the sprinkler on and grass and they had a blast!

Mia

Eva

Taking a break to warm up for a minute

Kylynne even got in the action

Cheese!

On your mark...

Get set...

Goooooo.....



Cute little Eva E

Maximus!

Yummy

Awe to be a kid again...

3 comments:

Rebecca Waldron said...

Looks like a blast! Wish I could have played too :-). Miss you guys!

Meggen said...

Tammy, you take great pictures!!! I love those! Looks like the kiddos had a great day in the water! They are growing up TOO FAST! Tell them Auntie Meggen says to stop it NOW! ;o) Love you all and miss you much!

Heather Harper said...

Those are AWESOME pictures....I want your camera, what is it? I know you don't LOVE summer like I do, but seriously, why would you want winter to come when THIS is how it could be all year round?? ;)
I love summer! Your kids are just so dang cute and are growing up so fast.