Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stewart falls and Timpanogos Cave

A couple of weeks ago the Naylors (Casey's sisters family)came down from Ogden and spent the weekend with us. Two days back to back we hiked. The first day we hiked Stewart falls which is 4 miles round trip and then the second day we hiked timp cave which is just under 3 miles round trip (I think). The kids were such troopers and all walked the whole way, except for baby, but she did walk a lot. The weather was perfect and the scenery was beautiful with fall in full swing. It felt so good to be outdoors in the fresh air spending time together as a family. I didn't realize how much I missed Utah until we got back. You can't beat the views from the mountains no matter how beautiful the beach is :o)

Starting our hike to Timpanogos Cave

Inside the Cave


On the way up



Hiking to Stewart Falls (I can't remember why Mia was mad)


The leaves were beautiful and the cheeks were kissable!!

Yay, we made it!



7 comments:

Shelley said...

Gorgeous pictures. Love the scenery. Makes me miss Utah. Remembering our little hike together! Eva's hair looks like it has grown a foot since I last saw you guys.

Rebecca Waldron said...

Beautiful photos! The kids all look so grown up. Miss you guys!

Meggen said...

Looks like so much fun! I love UT too and am glad you are back to enjoy it to its fullest! Love you all!

Camilla said...

Stewart Falls! I miss Utah!! Those look like they were a great time. Ethan was just talking about Maxwell and how he wished he lived in California again because he was the coolest friend. It was cute. We're glad you all are well but we miss ya!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Beautiful, I miss Utah for that reason. We took our girls up to Timp caves last time we were there, they were really impressed! They didn't like the hike very much though.

Autumn said...

I miss you guys so much!!! I almost started crying looking at all these cute pictures:( The kids are getting too big! They need to stop growing for a little while... I seriously need to visit soon!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I miss you guys TOO much! :(