Friday, March 28, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!

I love this picture of Casey and Jason. This was our very first trip as a couple after we had Maxwell. It was, of course, on one of our Firstline trips (carribean cruise) The cruise was out of Miami, so we decided to stay an extra night after the boat ported back in Miami. We stayed with our great friends the Ricedorffs and decided to go take a tour of the swamps in florida to hunt for alligators. This picture was taken while we were waiting for our boat.

What a couple of studs huh!!!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Definetly hot studs! I love that picture. I love all the fun memories we have with you guys. Love you!

Judy said...

Okay, that is the craziest proposal story! I had never heard that. So funny!

Congrats on 8 years. I hope I can meet Casey sometime and your cute kids.

Jamie said...

About the hair product...you have to buy it at a salon that sells that line or at a beauty store that does. If you go to their website www.aquage.com you can enter your zip and they will give you salons that carry it...it's worth hunting down! You will love it!

Nikki said...

I am going private on my blog. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

Elissa said...

Hi Tams!! I just left the same comment on Shelley's blog but I'm so glad you guys have blogs so we can at least keep up that way!! I miss seeing you guys and Beck every so often and having those really late night chats!! :( Hey we're going to be in Cali in May we should all get together and go to dinner or something! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya! :)