Saturday, November 1, 2008

Casey planned a wonderful evening out for my birthday last weekend. He had a yummy breakfast for me that morning and then took charge of the children for the day and then that evening he took me to the fabulously delicious melting pot! Fondue, yummmm! Our great friends Shelley and Jason joined us for the evening and it was fun to be out as couples with no children. Thanks so much Casey for a much needed date, you always know how to spoil me. I love you... and thanks Jase and Shell for hangin' with us, LOL!

Casey put this card together for me from the children.



4 comments:

Jamie said...

What an adorable and thoughtful husband!

Shelley said...

That was so sweet! Good job Casey. I'm glad we could spend your birthday. Happy birthday, and I love ya so much!

Heather Harper said...

That's a great card! If that picture was just taken a week ago...you are not ginormous!! You look good!, seriously!
Happy Birthday, I didn't forget, I just forgot to call.
Love ya!

Kristen said...

Casey is the MAN!!! How nice is that. Seriously, so wonderful. Glad you had a good birthday.