Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

Aunt Autumn saves the day.... the girls were getting tired by the end of the night and wanted to be carried. I carried Eva for awhile but started have lots of Braxton hicks, so Autumn took a turn with princess Eva. Thanks Autumn for all your help with the children (all the time) they love you so much!

The 3 little princess' (Tessa, Eva and Mia)
Red power ranger and batman (Kaden and Maxwell)


Sleeping beauty/Aurora/Rose (Mia)

Batman, Sleeping Beaty, and Cinderella


Checking out their "loot" at the end of the night.

Cinderella (Eva)

Batman (Maxwell)

Holidays are so much fun at this age. The children had a blast trick or treating, running from house to house. I love halloween, it's my favorite time of the year. I am missing Utah like crazy right now. It was probably 70 degrees last night, not my idea of halloween weather. Last night the channel 7 news said that this has been the hotest October on record in So Cal, I say "Boo" on the warm weather.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi Tammy! This is Brittany Waldron Todd and Dorothy's daughter. My dad is Casey's cousin. My mom wanted to find family members so we went on a search. I am glad things are going well with you and your family!

Kristen said...

The kids look so cute!!!
I can't believe you only have 11 more weeks until the baby comes...that is so exciting!