Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dave and Tonya's Wedding

The Wedding day was so perfect. The weather was a beautiful 60 degrees and the fall leaves were spectacular! Tonya looked gorgeous and Dave was smokin' hot! They are such a perfect couple... they fit so well together. We are so happy for them and so happy to have Tonya join our family. We love you guys!

Dave and Tonya and all the nieces and nephews

Kylynne and my sister Meggen

at the temple



Pappa taking the kids for a walk or maybe it's the other way around ;o)


5 comments:

Jamie said...

LOVE the girls dresses!!! And you did a great job on the headbands! Can I pay you to make me some:)

Meggen said...

Great pics, Tam! It reminds me I have a CD full of pics from the wedding to send off to you. I'll get that in the mail TODAY! Love you guys and miss you tons!

Shelley said...

Great family pictures! Love the girls dresses. I want one for Tess. Looked like the perfect day or a wedding. How fun.

Camilla said...

Beautiful pics!

Heather Harper said...

MISS YOU!!!

I love those little girls...ooooh, am I jealous. The dresses, the blond hair, headbands, they are too cute! Dave and his wife are a good looking couple, I'm so happy for him!

Are you guys coming to UT for Christmas? We're moving up on the 30th, so let me know if we'll be able to see each other; here or up there.

Love you!