Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

So this year I decided to get creative and be that mom who made costumes (the mom I NEVER thought I would be, not that it's bad, it just wasn't me) But I caught some crazy creative bug and thought it would be fun. I, of course, did not make the wings but I did make the tutu's and the sash's. Halloween night we went out to Katie and Dave's (Casey's sister) house and had dinner and trick or treating with them and Dave's brothers family.
So here are a bizillion pictures of our halloween week.... enjoy!

Miss Eva tinkerbell

Miss Mia Rosetta (tinkerbell's friend from the movie)


Cute little cousin Jacob as Woody

Miss Kylynne (enjoying her cheerios while everyone else got candy)

Had to get a shot of them running from door to door, Maxwell was practically out of sight



Our kiddos with the Naylor gang

Mister Mario Brother himself

taking halloween treats to friends

I think we carved 7 pumpkins this year.

Pumpkin patch

And since we missed Poppi this Halloween due to a trip to Utah, Autumn and Cody decided to carve their own Halloween tribute to our very own "Fatal Floyd" (Floyd worked in traffic investigation for the Costa Mesa police department.) I gotta say, they did an amazing job, looks just like him!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

LOVE the tutus! Were they hard to make?

Nikki said...

You are so brave to make their costumes. They girls all look beautiful. You did a excellent job. Glad that halloween was so much fun!

Meggen said...

What fun pictures! The costumes turned out great! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween! That pumpkin DOES look just like Floyd! Amazing! Miss you and love you LOTS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.