Friday, February 22, 2008

I have been tagged......

So I have been tagged by Shelley....
Read ahead, and it will explain.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago.
I was just finishing up my 2nd quarter at USU, enjoying dating and living on my own.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today
get some rest, catch up on email and blogging, maybe make it to the grocery store, get more info on health insurance, laundry.
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
sugar snapped peas dipped in cilantro/jalapino hommus, chocolate, cheese, wavy lays potato chips
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? buy a beach house in so cal, buy a cabin in utah, vacation, set up trust accounts for each of our kids, pay off my parents house and bills as well as set up a retirement account so they don't have to work like dogs anymore, take all of our family on vacation, donate to many different charities and church organizations.
5. 3 bad habits? procrastination, spending money we don't have, picking up after everyone except myself (Casey is always getting after me to pick up my clothes)
6.5 places I have lived? Stamford CT, Kent WA, Costa Mesa CA, Utah, and Modesto CA.
.7. 5 jobs I've had. a paper route when I was a kid, grocery bagger, salad girl at maglebys, receptionist, Nursing assistant.
8. 5 thing people don't know about me. teeny t was one of many nick names as a kid, I would love to learn how to crunk, pop, break, and belly dance. If I could choose one talent it would be to sing. I have never had a broken bone. I am obsessed with reality t.v.
I tag....marci, summer, kim, sheri, and kristen.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, I'm so behind on your blog. So many cute posts! Your little girls are so cute. That is so fun that you have twins! I'm potty training now, too, and can't wait for it to be done.

And your purse is so clean! Mine is always a disaster...like the Mary Poppins bag with way too much stuff crammed into it. I can never find anything when I need it!

Sorry you've been sick. That's the worst.

Summer said...

Your probably so sick of being tagged, but I tagged you back on another tag =) You don't have to do it if you don't have the time. It was fun to read all about you!

Tara said...

Tammy, i recently found a picture of you and Casey, Taylor & Becky Proudfit, and Jason & Shelley from the cruise. I posted it on my blog if you want to see it (and maybe steal it). Hope you're feeling better! Love you!