Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You won't find this in Utah..........

It's been so warm here lately that the trees haven't even had time to shed their fall leaves before they started to blossom.......so pretty! The other day we stepped outside to go for a walk with the kids and Maxwell saw all the blossoms on the trees and said..."Mom, look at all the pretty white flowers in the trees....it's springtime, Mom". As pretty as it is I really am missing the snow, I know, I'm crazy! So to all of you in Utah in the cold snow....Here are some early spring blossoms.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey Tammy! I am so glad that you have a blog! Yes, you are crazy for missing the snow :) That is one thing about Utah that I can say that I don't miss! Take care!! Jaime

Brooke said...

You should come out and visit again! That way you can enjoy the snow some more. We wouldn't mind seeing you guys again too. (:

Meggen said...

Beautiful pictures, Tammy! Thanks for sharing! Love you tons!

Emily said...

Looks like popcorn popping on the apricot tree! Isn't it awful having 74 degree weather in February?

Elissa said...

I'm jealous, I will gladly switch with you if you'd like!!! :) As I type this it sounds like my house is going to blow over and there is snow sticking to the side of the house!! Ooo so fun! Love you guys!