Thursday, March 26, 2009

8 weeks and oh so sweet!

Kylynne had her 2month check up yesterday. She is growing so much. She weighed
11lbs 2oz and was 23 inches. I couldn't believe she weighed that much!
She has started to coo and smile and it's the best. I love this stage because she is still newborn enough that I can still snuggle her but she is old enough that she is starting to respond. There's nothing like that first real smile, I couldn't hold back the tears. She is the sweetest girl. Would you just look at those chubby cheecks and double chin, I could just eat her up.


5 comments:

Meggen said...

Those pictures are way too sweet! I love that little Kylynne and can't wait to meet her! I love the updated pictures of the other 3 kids on the side of your blog. Such photogenic people you have living in your house!

Shanell said...

Why do you sound so surprised? All of your kids are fabulously gorgeous and look like they belong in a Gap kids ad.
Did you figure out your plans for the wedding yet? Either way I hope we can see you!

Nikki said...

Tammy, she is so beautiful! She looks a lot like Casey. What a fun addition to the family. I'm sure the girls and maxwell are such good helpers.
Thanks for all your sweet thoughts. We love you guys!

Brett and Lex said...

She is adorable! You guys have the cutest kids!!

Kas said...

Hey I happened across your blog from the Rockwood's and see you have a cute new little one! :) Congrats. She's beautiful and def a Waldron! :) Keep in touch!