Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Buddy!

Maxwell turned 5 on July 6th. We had our traditional birthday breakfast of waffles and ice cream that morning (Maxwell wanted eggo waffles instead of the yummy home made waffles everyone else had) and then let Maxwell have his first birthday present. Casey spent time putting together Maxwell's first bike the night before. Maxwell was super excited about it. After breakfast we went to the beach all day. It was a beautiful day, perfect for the beach. After that we went back to Poppi's house for a barbecue and some yummy cupcake balls for dessert. Autumn took a ton of really cute pictures that I need to get copies of, but here are a couple I took with my camera. Maxwell loved having Kaden, Caleb, Ethan and Luke over for his party. We love you Maxwell and are so happy you are in our family!



I had to throw this one in of Kylynne at the beach, so cute!

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXWELL! Braden and I would have loved to be at your birthday party.
Thanks Tam for your comments on my blog. It's been rough, but it's getting a little tiny bit better each day. Just a little. :)
I love you and miss you!!!