Friday, July 3, 2009

Stop to smell the flowers....

A couple of weeks ago while in Utah we were doing a little shopping at Roberts craft. I was looking through the flowers and picked a bunch up to look closer at it, Eva thought they were pretty and said "Mom, can I smell it?" (Me) "They don't smell, honey, they're pretend." (Eva) "Can I pretend smell them, Mom?" When I put them up to her nose she inhaled deep, and let out a big "Aaaahhhhh!" then started to giggle.

I guess when life gives us pretend flowers we should inhale deeply and exhale as if we just smelled the most wonderful fragrance ever!

** Oh and just a note... Kylynne finally got her bottom tooth in and is now working on the other, and boy is she cute!! Pictures to follow, as soon as I can track down my camera cord so I can download pics**

1 comment:

Meggen said...

So CUTE! I don't even have to "pretend" to smile at and enjoy this post.

On another note . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAXWELL!!! We love you!!!