Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My little "Fancy dancers"

So of course as a parent I am living through my children. A gal in our stake has a masters in dance and put together a couple of dance classes. So I HAD to get the girls in. They hold class at a park down the street from the Newport Beach temple and it is the MOST ADORABLE thing EVER!!!
Cousin Karen and our friend Tessa are taking the class with Eva and Mia and having a ball.

The girls ask everyday if they have their dance class... they LOVE it! The first class they were a little shy and spent almost half of the class watching but then Mia grabbed Eva by the arm and said "come on let's go Eva." and they haven't stopped dancing since.
They call their skirts their "fancy dance" skirts and want to wear them everyday. Oh how I wish they could take a dance class everyday... in theory :o)


Eva


Mia


Cousin Karen

Getting warmed up

Waiting for their turn in line to jump over the scarf

Tessa

Mia

Eva

Eva and Karen in the background

Mia

1st day of class Mia, Karen, Eva and Tessa

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Of course your girls will be dancers just like you! SO cute!

Melody said...

I can't believe how big your girls and Tessa are! Wow!

Meggen said...

Sweet, beautiful, graceful girls! Glad they are having fun dancing. It is in their genes, you know! Love you all!

Rebecca Waldron said...

They are the cutest! I wish I could have seen them dance.

Shelley said...

So cute, Tams. I just might have to take some of the same pics and post them on my blog. Ughh. I have so much to blog. I'm so glad we have the girls in the class together. Love you, love you!