Thursday, July 10, 2008

The girls get their hair cut....

After the reunion in Vegas we went to Utah for the 4th of July. While we were there I had my really good friend Adrie cut the girls hair. Eva had a huge chunk of hair missing from pulling her pony tail out a year ago and it has finally grown long enough to cut the rest to match. Mia also needed a little evening out, her hair was so much longer in the back. Eva went first and she did a pretty good job holding still, we didn't get a picture until after she was done.

Mia on the other hand was not even kind of happy about it. She cried the whole time (as you can see). I'm not sure if it was the hair cut or the fact that we took her from playing with tinkerbell, Adrie's cat, either way she did not enjoy it!

This is Eva's after picture, Mia wouldn't allow an after picture because she was so mad about getting her hair cut in the first place. They both look darling!

1 comment:

Meggen said...

It is always so traumatic getting a haircut! I don't like it either! But, Evie's hair sure looks cute. I'm sure Mia's is darling too.

I am sad that we missed seeing you when you were in town. I hope Maxwell had a fun birthday and a great Cars party! We love you and miss you all!