Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If you thought we were crazy before.....

It's official.... baby #4 is on it's way. We will welcome the new bundle of joy into our family the end of January 2009. Boy or Girl? We'll find out on his/her birth day. I had an ultrasound this afternoon and all is well, baby is growing right on target and everything looks perfect. We really are excited, especially Maxwell who keeps saying we are having a boy and a girl... hate to break it to you bud... this Mama only has the energy for 1 this time around, maybe next time:)

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Yay!! We're so excited for you guys!! Thanks for the comment on our blog, we love you guys and your darling family!! Call us whenver you're up this way!

Ryan said...

Okay for some reason Ryan was logged on, sorry that was me, Elissa!

Jamie said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! You are Wonder Mom! I don't know how you do it and stay so calm and collected! I need a lesson or two! Congrats you guys!

Proudfit Family said...

Yea for being preggers together -- AGAIN! Can't wait until our trip! I took the inteeligender test yesterday and it said boy. I called you right after I took it. So are you up for a trade ? JK Email me the cute pics from Utah. I especially want the cute of of the boys and the one of us from the fireworks.

Brooke said...

I don't think we can take the suspense again!(: I'm guessing another girl. You're not crazy, just one super momma!

Jaime said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! I hope its a girl so that Sydney can have a girl cousin around her age! Hope you're feeling good.

Erin Thompson said...

Congrats and hope to see you soon, are you going to Martini McBride, (how are you feelin?)