Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our little man turns 4...





I can't believe it's been 4 years already. My memories of having Maxwell are so vivid. Probably because he was my 1st. We had so much time together that first year and a half to just be together. He was such my little buddy. He is so big now and it is so amazing the things he says and even more the things he remembers.
He is such a little sports fanatic and so coordinated when it comes to playing. Which shouldn't be a surprise knowing that Casey is the same way.... good at every sport even if he hasn't played much. He absolutely loves baseball, soccer and basketball. He's such a Waldron, a true athlete.
He makes me laugh so much and is such a good helper to his little sister's even though often the helping ends up with someone crying. He also loves the disney movie CARS and he has most of the cars from the movie as well as some of the shops from "Radiator Springs".
He is such a lovebug and is always saying he loves us. He often repeats things he hears us say. He'll tell me I'm the best mom, kiss my hand and call me "little sweetest" (which he hears me say).
Time goes by so fast... it makes me sad to think only one more year and he'll be in kindergarten and scared to death that I won't be able to keep him safe from every little thing anymore.
My one true stress about my children is that I won't be able to keep them protected from the evils of the world, can't they just stay little forever.... the one thing most parents probably feel.
Thanks to all of our family and friends that celebrated with us and helped make his special day the best it could be.
We love you Maxwell Mckay and all the joy and love you bring to our family, Happy 4h Birthday!

11 comments:

Meggen said...

What a great slide show! Thanks for sharing all those sweet memories with us since Maxwell came into the world! We love him and are so happy he is part of our family forever! Give him big hugs for us! Lots of love for all the UT gang.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey pretty lady! Congrats on the 4th baby! wow, so exciting, and I might add that y'all make the cutest babies around! :) Good for y'all! Well, I'm sad I was out of town when ya'll visited! But, B and I are going to be in So Cal the end of August so we'll have to meet up for sure! I miss all of you guys! xoxo

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday maxwell! He is such a cute boy!!
AND Congrats on your baby #4 announcement! I'm SO excited for you, that is such great news. Hope your feeling good :)

Proudfit Family said...

Awwwwwww -- I love those pics! It crazy how the little the boys were when we had round two of babies. Now round three. You guys are the greatest parents and friends. We were so happy to celebrate Maxwell's bday with you. Love you guys and we love our little Maxwell. Wes jumped up when I switched to see your blog because of the car's song and Tay said " thats tammy's page isn't it." The pic of Wes and Maxwell is really precious-- when you get a time can you email me some pics of us and our kids you have? Love you!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Maxwell! I can't believe his is 4! What a sweet little guy! We can't wait to see you guys in Sept either! Love you!

Marci said...

Wow, Tammy, you and I will almost have the same pregnancy! I'm due on Feb. 11th! I hope you're feeling ok. I can't imagine how tired you must be. I only have one and I'm exhausted all the time. Congrats! Happy b-day Maxwell!

Kari and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Maxwell!! Wow I cant believe he is 4. They grow so fast. Tammy Congratulation on baby #4 so much fun!

Shelley said...

We love you Maxwell. We are glad to be living close right now and have so many good times together. Love you guys. I loved all the pics on the slide - especially the tiny pictures.

Heather Harper said...

Awwwwe, he is so DANG cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXWELL!! I can't to have a girl so she can marry him, we have to be related, officially, someday. :)
I really miss you. I was just looking at my blog wondering what I could do to make it cuter, I started watching the slideshow of when you guys were here, and then had to look at your blog...again. I love it, I love you guys!
Thanks for being great friends!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, MAXWELL! What a lucky kid! He has all of his aunts and uncles (who show him so much love) around all the time and all of his cousins to play with day in and day out! Those were the days! I loved all of the pictures in the slideshow, especially the one of him and Aunt Karen! I miss her so much and miss seeing pics of her all around!

So many Birthday's going on right now! Grandma Martin's is today! Jacque's, unlce Steve, and Jamie's is tomorrow. Happy Birthday to everyone! I hope all is well! Love you guys! Congratulations on the new BABY, too! That is so exciting!!!

Tara said...

http://adams411.blogspot.com Check out this blog I just ran across and show it to the boys. Maybe after seeing this, you'll never have to explain in detail, No playing with sticks. The titled post is "sticks and eyes."